Shapiro Law Group meets the legal needs of clients with a focused team approach that solo practitioners and big law firms can’t match. We practice law in multiple areas while giving each client the individual attention required. All of us at Shapiro Law Group take every case on a very personal level, and we really feel and understand what clients are going through. Engaging with the legal system can be very difficult and complex, and we guide you through every step of the process. You are never on your own. Unlike other law firms that treat you like you’re just another case number, we treat you with the dignity and respect you deserve.
There are several reasons why clients choose Shapiro Law Group, PC.
- We have a relentless commitment to quality. Our attorneys have the experience and level of commitment that stack up with the best in the business.
- We put an entire team of lawyers at your disposal. Unlike firms that assign one attorney to each case, we use a team approach. We find that in the practice of law “two heads are better than one” leads to better outcomes for our clients.
- We have a transparent Attorney-Client Relationship with every one of our clients. Every case is led by our experienced attorneys. At some firms, paralegals are responsible for much of the casework, which can lead to substandard work product with poor results.
- We believe in consistent & timely communication. We communicate with clients in the manner they want (email, phone, text, in-person meetings) rather than the way we prefer. We keep them informed throughout their case, giving them peace of mind.
- We practice transparent and simplified billing. Unlike other firms that bill monthly, sometimes burying costs in a laundry list of obscure tasks, we can provide weekly billing. Our clients appreciate knowing on a timely basis where their investment is going. Compared to Boston firms with fancy addresses and large administrative and support staffs, our streamlined operations translate into better value for clients.
- We are a Go-to-Resource for all your legal issues. Even if we don’t handle cases like yours, we can often steer you in the right direction. We have access to an ever-expanding network of attorneys and other professionals so that you don’t have to operate in the dark.
Contact us and we will work together to resolve your legal problems.