To find an employment lawyer near me, you can use the following resources:
- Your local bar association: Many bar associations have a lawyer referral service that can help you find an attorney in your area.
- Google Maps: Google Maps also has a directory of businesses, including attorneys. You can search for attorneys by location and read reviews from other users.
Here are some specific employment attorneys near you:
Shapiro Law Group, PC is an experienced employment lawyer in Boston MA, Woburn, Needham Massachusetts.
The best way to find a good employment lawyer depends on your individual needs and preferences. However, here are some general tips:
- Ask for referrals from friends, family, or colleagues. This is often the best way to find a lawyer that you can trust and feel comfortable working with.
- Contact your local bar association. Many bar associations have a lawyer referral service that can help you find an attorney in your area.
- Search online for employment lawyers in your area. You can use websites like FindLaw or Avvo to search for attorneys by practice area and location.
- Read online reviews of employment lawyers. This can give you a good sense of what other clients have experienced with each attorney.
Once you have a list of potential attorneys, it is important to interview each one to see if they are a good fit for you. Here are some questions you should ask:
- What is your experience with employment law?
- What is your success rate in similar cases?
- How do you typically handle cases like mine?
- What are your fees?
- Are you willing to work on a contingency basis?
It is also important to get a sense of the attorney’s personality and whether you feel comfortable working with them. You should feel confident that the attorney will be able to represent your interests effectively and ethically.
Here are some specific tips for finding a good employment lawyer in Massachusetts:
- Look for an attorney who is certified by the Massachusetts Bar Association as a specialist in employment law. This certification demonstrates that the attorney has the necessary experience and knowledge to handle complex employment law cases.
- Contact the Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination (MCAD) for a list of attorneys who have appeared before the MCAD in employment law cases. This can be a good way to find attorneys who have experience handling cases similar to yours.
- Attend employment law seminars and workshops in Massachusetts. This is a good way to meet other employment lawyers and get recommendations.